Great strides have been made in the digitalisation of inbound company mail in recent years. But there is still a significant amount that has to be delivered manually: registered mail, document originals, certificates, catalogues, consignments of goods, etc. And with large organisations with thousands of staff, this can add up to several hundred mailings a day.
NetLocker supports mail room staff to deliver these items in a safe, flexible and traceable way.
- Mail drop system, in order to separate the steps of delivering and receiving the mail from each other
- Decentralised, in order to address the move towards Open Space or Hot Desk offices
- Electronic, in order to control access and to facilitate traceable deliveries
- Dynamic, in order to determine the required number of mailboxes statistically rather than nominally and to be able to handle different sized mail items
- Open architecture, which allows deployment in house (on-premises), in the Cloud or a combination of both. No software is installed on the company’s PCs
- Flexible, through the mapping of teams, substitutes, Wizard functions, absences, forwarding routines, returns, re-routing, …